Its been an odd week. There's been a mixture of happiness and frustration.
The happiness this week has stemmed from my boyfriend, who's hugs just make me feel so happy :) Also, my friends are simply amazing: Issy, Jenna, Carys, Rach, Stephen, Asya, Loz-evz, Fen, Hannah (x3), Dan W, Nat, Heidi, Tom, Lucy, Amy, Jade, Caroline, Josh... the list goes on. Every single one of them has made me smile, and I love you all.
Another reason is Jill, the lady in the 6th form cafe. She is a complete babe, she's lovely and does a great job. Enough said.
But now, lets move on to the frustration. French.
I've been finding it really hard recently, as have the majority of the French Crew, but Mr Maurice this week really annoyed me. He basically told us that most of us weren't trying and wouldn't do very well in the AS level- quite demoralising I think you will agree. He did try to rectify it a little on Thursday by making us a cup of tea each (but in a plastic cup?!)
I really hope it gets a little easier, or that we get the help that we are so in need of, but either way, I just hate not doing well at something, especially something I used to find so easy.
OOOOHHH, and it nearly completely slipped my mind- I GOT A CAR!!! :D How amazing is that?! But it also scares me a little, I really don't feel like I should be old enough to learn to drive! Deep down I still feel like I am at Primary School, not that I'm 17, doing my A-levels and learning to drive! Crazy stuff.
The title of this post is a song from Lostprophets' new album. I've been listening to it on repeat since I got the song, I love it :)
Peace xxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment