Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Time Goes By.


Right, firstly may I say HOW THE HELL IS IT STILL ONLY WEDNESDAY!!! To be frank, I just want this week to be over, it's just dragged on so much and I physically don't have the energy or will power to get through tomorrow and Friday. but alas, I suppose I will have to bumble along, so don't expect me to make any sense in the next couple of days...

I really want to be interesting, as in doing something artsy. I am contemplating going to Vocalis (my school's singing group thing) tomorrow, but I really don't know if I can sing or not, so that could be interesting...
And a part of me really wishes that I should've taken Photography for A-Level. A subject where I can be artistic, letting my "creative flare" out somehow. But no, I chose 4 essay subjects! I do love History, English is alright, Geoggers isn't too bad, French is shocking.
I suppose I shall have to just keep going though.

The photo in this blog I adore. It's black and white, which already makes me swoon, but I don't know, it's just beautiful. Kinda shows how you need to focus on what's important in life, what makes you happy. To slow down from our hectic lifestyle nowadays.

Anyway, I'm not a philosopher on life. I need to do my French speaking questions.
Ooh la la.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment