Sunday, 21 February 2010

Darkest Blue.


Hello my lovelies,
So, I suppose I shall update you all on what I've been up to over half term....

Saturday 13th: I spent the morning not really doing much, but in the evening Daniel came round, and we went out for a pre-Valentines curry. I was very nice, although I was full up just from the starter and couldn't manage to eat much of the main, but still, it was yummy.

Sunday 14th: Also known as Valentines Day. We went for a more alternative option for our lovey-doveyness, and went to The Natural History & Science Museums in London. Surprisingly, they were extremely busy, but still, a good day. I was so tired when I got back, from all the standing up all day.

Monday: I saw the lovely Jade Southwell. We went to Sainsbury's for a gourmet cafe lunch- I had Chicken Tikka, she had a panini and chips. It was quite interesting being sat in a cafe FULL of elderly people, who ALL ordered either Scampi or Cod and chips. But anyway, then we went back to hers, messed around taking pictures for a bit, then I came home.

Tuesday: It was time to visit the best friend, Miss Rachel Chance. It was Pancake Day, so we walked to Spar and bought some flour and various things that we could put on top of the pancakes. We also had to buy our traditional trashy magazine, I believe we went for Heat.
We got back to Rachel's, made pancakes and a mess. They were rather tasty, apart from the first one which Rach completely bodged up, but ah well. Came home, Dan popped round, watched Neighbours, good times.
Ps, Rachel, I am now equally addicted to Zoo World as you :P

Wednesday: Dan time. I went to Dan's, where we watched American Dad, then got ready to go to Two Riversmeet. We went and played Badminton (for the first time in ages for me). I've always thought that it is the only sport I can kind of play well, so I was eager to prove to Dan that I am not completely useless at all physical activities. And I was happy to see that I've still got it! I thrashed him, it was a minor victory, although a major one in my eyes :) After some nik-naks we got back to his house, then watched a bit of Muse on the telly, which is always a good thing. The afternoon progressed, until it was 6 o'clock, when I popped over to Hannah Shiltons. I do love Hannah- we spent an hour nonstop talking about goodness knows what. It was really nice to catch up with her :) I returned to Dan's at about 7, where I was presented with a lovely cooked dinner. All in all, a lovely day.

Thursday: This was when I started to realise how much work I had been set for half term. So after trying to avoid it all morning, I sat down and stormed through: History notes about the Land Question in 1870-1880 Ireland (funtimes!); geoggers notes on AIDS; more geoggers, this time diagrams of "depositional coastal features"; and then a presentation on Emily Loizeau for French. The phrase "kill me now" did come to mind, but I was pretty happy that I'd achieved something and had a productive, if not rather dull, day.

Friday: Friday evening I was graced with the presence of Issy, Heidi, Stephen, Carys, Jay, Nat, Claire, Paul and my Dan. All of them came round for a Chinese, some guitar hero, and to watch Neighbours and Eastenders. 10 of us round my kitchen table for food was messy, but lovely. And who would have thought, Stacey killed Archie?! The highlight of 'enders was Max's attempt at being sick live. It was so funny I didn't stop laughing at what was Bradley's last few moments! But anyway, it was great to see all of the crew :)

Saturday & Sunday: This weekend has been filled with me trying to relax, whilst also getting work done. It could have been a more exciting weekend, but I felt that a peaceful weekend was needed before the return to 6th form for another glorious half term of education. (note the sarcasm.)

But in other news, I'm seeing 30 Seconds To Mars with the beautiful Hannah Russell on Wednesday :D (L)
And I'm seeing Kids in Glass House and the mighty Lostprophets on Friday with Becca. HELLO IAN WATKINS (L) (L) (L)

I should really go and continue with yet some more history notes I guess.
Hope you all have had a good half term.

Toodles. xxxxxx

Ps- PLEASE will someone get me one of those dogs?! ADORABLE is the word you are looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment