
Well, well, well....
I have definitely not done enough work these holidays, which is very worrying, but fingers crossed that I can get my homework done on Friday & Sunday (working ALL day on Saturday), and then revise like a motherbitch when we get back...
AHH!
Stop panicking!
Right,
Other than that issue, my holidays have been pretty good. Spent it with amazing people, and, I have a new job, so yay for some more money. Being spent on driving lessons and some summery clothing. And to save for university a bit, or for a new career path if I fail my A-levels from not having the motivation to get on with revising...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
As you can see, there is a theme to this blog (my great worries about the lack of work I have done and how I will fail). A positive mental attitude is what I need right now, but I am having trouble finding one.
Worry out. x

No comments:
Post a Comment