Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Sunshine.


So, how is everyone?

It's the Easter Holidays, and what first of all bugs me about this is that people celebrate Easter with various shapes of chocolate, when they don't think about the reason why it is "Easter". I'm not religious, but it struck me as odd how people celebrate Easter for all the Eggs and whathaveyou, but don't think about the whole Jesus part. Damn commercialisation.


Anyway, on the other hand, I am very happy that we have two weeks off from 6th form. I was exhausted by the end of this term, and just wanted to get away from things. Even though I've got to learn a billion French speaking questions (once I've finished writing them that is) and begin the horrible task that is revision, but other than that, and my new job, I plan to relax and spend time with/doing the things I love.


I think people take for granted the simple things in life, the ones that effortlessly make you happy. I think I have a little recently, having got caught up in the rigmarole of education, but I intended to cherish the important things in life a little more: love; friendship; family; peace. (and some other things I suspect).


I've just noticed this blog post is pretty moany, so I apologise. It must sound like I'm unhappy, but I'm really not, I'm SO happy with everything right now. Yes, I should be doing some revision, and yes my feet hurt, and yes there looks to be an absess of a spot on my nose, but other than that, I'm genuinely really, really happy.

YAY.

:)

Hope everyone is having an equally good break :)
Ps, the photo of myself and my boyfriend is from this time last year, I look like a goon but I love it :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment