
Hello there my dear blog,
I do apologise for mistreating you for so long, it's been over a month which is unheard of for me, so again, I'm sorry.
So, what's happened in my life recently? Some really, REALLY good things have graced my life, and a few bad things have crept in here and there, but right now I don't care too much for them, as I'm more than happy with how alot of things are at the moment.
I have a boyfriend (huzzah), who I really really like, who's absolutely lovely and so far it's going well and I couldn't be much happier than I am currently. We seem to just fit very easily and I won't go on about lovey-dovey shit about things being meant to be and stuff, but all I will say is that I'm happy :)
On a different note, deadlines and exams are looming and they're creeping up on me far too quickly. It's wierd how all the work you've put in over the past 2 years, maybe even the past 7 years, all boils down to these Summer A Level exams. I'm on track for the grades I need to get into Cardiff, but I could entirely fuck it up if I bodge up these 2 exams and coursework. It's beyond scary. Sounds lame how sitting in a hall for a couple of hours and writing some stuff can be so daunting, but I couldn't be more nervous about them. And I'm doing that thing I always do and bury my head in the sand as the thought of revision seems far too big and unfathomable. Ah well. Que sera, sera and all that.
Anyway, I'll stop going on about my life as I'm pretty sure you'll have died of boredom by now, well done if you've got this far ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment