Saturday, 21 May 2011

Turning Tables.



Wow, I just went to a blog post I wrote a year ago. I won't bore you with what it said (if you really care you scroll down and eventually find it) but it's crazy how different things can be a year after such a negative stage in your life.


Today, I sit here typing this, taking a brief pause from revision, and this is what I have to say:


- I am really, really happy, and am with a guy who is pretty damn amazing, and is so genuine, caring & generally brilliant.


- I may still be majorly worried for the impending doom of exams, but I feel like I am making a good attempt at revision this time round, so fingers crossed :)


- I have money, having two jobs, which is always a good thing.


- I still have the stunning group of people around me which have always and hopefully will always be there for me, be that in person or at the other end of a phone-line when we all go to Uni.


- I am blessed to be around my mother, she is an amazing woman who I could not admire any more than I already do, and I am just so happy to be with her. I'm doing race for life next month and people have already been really generous with their sponsoring :) so thankyou, you know how much it means to me.

...


I could go on, but alas I will not. Just basically wrote this to give you a brief catch-up on life, I don't get much time to blog anymore, maybe I have a life now?! Ha.



Oh, and just a little note, a year on, I still hate you for making me go through things alone. But now I know that it was right, and that I am glad I am not with someone who could do that to me. Bye. Twat. Oh, and grow up and tell her.



;)

No comments:

Post a Comment