
Hello world,
I keep neglecting my blog which saddens me greatly, however it may be a sign that I have more of a life so don't have time to write, or just have less things to moan about at the moment(!) Either way, I think it's a good thing. But nonetheless, I shall endeavour to give you a brief "Life of Sarah" update- 'cos I'm good like that.
- I have officially finished my A Levels. Had the leavers assembly, had the leavers bbq, did my two exams (History was good, Geography was terrible- panicking now about not getting the grades has already begun), got my clearance form signed. It's all done. Seven years at Highcliffe School have come to an end. I leave with a heavy heart. Despite the numerous times I have moaned about that place, I kind of don't want to leave. It has been my home as such for seven of the most important years of my life, especially when it comes to shaping the person that you are going to be for the rest of your time on this planet. I owe Highcliffe a lot. All of the good times, and yes even the bad ones, have helped create who I am, and overall I am pretty content with the person that has been through the conveyor-belt of Secondary and 6th Form education. I think the eleven year old who nervously walked into that first assembly in September 2004 would be pleased to see the young adult who leaves the school in June 2011.
- I took part in the 5km Race for Life today, along with AmyF, Jenna, Hid & Huggens. We half walked, half jogged, but it wasn't about "racing", it was about doing something for a more than worthy cause. The feeling you got when you finished it was amazing. Although it was only just over 3miles, all the stitches and pains in your legs disappeared as soon as you crossed the finish line. It was so fulfilling to have completed something that with the sponsorship money raised can save someone's life. People that have taken part last year could well have helped 'save' my mum's life, and I could be doing the same to help someone in the future. It's only a small effort, but the satisfaction is immense. And until you do it, you won't realise how brilliant it feels to do it. So next year, ladies, DO IT!
- My love life is simply brilliant thankyou for asking, I am very happy :) that's all I need to say on the subject.
- Oh, and I'm going to ROMEEEEEEEEEEE with my best friend on the 1st-5th July! SO excited, we are going to rock Roma! ;)

You shouldn't be neglecting it, it's great !
ReplyDeletex