Thursday, 29 December 2011

Times Change, Friends Leave And Life Doesn't Stop For Anybody.

Yet again, another year has whirled past. 2011 has overall been quite a mixed-bag of life events, mainly positive though may I add. I could write in detail on events, but frankly, I cannot be bothered right now, and if you look back at previous blog posts, you'd gather some of the more intimate details relating to my life over the past twelve months. So instead I shall summarise (not chronologically ordered):



  • Didn't fail my A-Levels.
  • Somehow got into the University that I love.
  • Said goodbye to Highcliffe School after seven years.
  • Went to Rome.
  • Went to Reading Festival.
  • Had a month-long relationship.
  • Had a six-month-long relationship.
  • Was dumped by text.
  • Made out with far too many guys in the year below.
  • Cemented life-long friendships.
  • Won the pub quiz.
  • Mum got better.
  • Learnt how to bowl in cricket. Sort of.
  • Learnt what microwave is in Welsh.
  • Learnt how to look after myself fully.
  • Learnt that I like Marvel films.
  • Learnt that you never know what's around the corner.
  • Had 2 jobs. Now have none.
There's definitely many, MANY more things that have happened in the past year. I may add to this at some point when my brain's functioning slightly better.

No comments:

Post a Comment