So, the long and short of my week is that I’ve had a headache since Saturday, yes, SATURDAY!!! But anyway, I soldiered on and went to the Oxbridge conference at the Emirates Stadium in London yesterday.
I had a fantastic time with seven lovely people: Jade, Heidi, Tom, Rachel, Stephen, Sam, Amy. The minibus/tube journeys were beyond funny! Craig David; MaccyD’s; Sudokus that I completed before Stephen; the Cube that Jade did before Stephen; “I want some chips and I want a bugger”; Tom's Jug's- only the tip of the iceberg of the fun moments we had, but I really can’t be arsed to write too much…
The conference in itself was useful but made me feel really out of place in two ways: one like I wasn’t old enough to be contemplating universities, and two that I am simply not intelligent enough to get in to Oxford or Cambridge! But still, I love the idea of going to one of them, so for now I shall still aspire to get there.
This week has been full of migranes and pain in the arses (the second not being literally, ofcourse) but I am hoping that this weekend shall be good. I have no exact plans right now, and know that I need to at some point during this weekend do my English analysis and French speaking questions, but nevertheless, I do hope that I have a nice, relaxing, peaceful, fun and happy weekend... something I really need right now...

No comments:
Post a Comment