Hello there,
It's been a while since I have, or that I've felt that I can, written a cheerful blog post. But I am pleased to say I can right now :)
With 5 of my 7 exams out of the way now, and felt like they went okay (especially my History resit which gives me hope that I can actually do the subject I want to read at University!) there's a huge weight off my shoulders. I can now see how much they were getting me down, the sheer worry of them, the fear of doing badly and having to do more resits next year, of not succeeding in life pretty much. I won't know if my worries will have been worth worrying about until August on results day, but for now I feel happy knowing that I tried my hardest in these exams and couldn't have written anything more than I did in them.
After getting a pathetic excuse for an insult on formspring, which to those who don't know mainly attacked my hair colour (GINGER), that I was a "fucking emo" and that I need to grow up and move on, I realised how shit someone else's life must be to have the time to bully someone like me, anonymously, on the internet. So, I thought, hey, my life must at least be better than theirs, eh?
Also, I saw, again, how amazing my friends are. How supportive and caring they are and how they are there to stand up in a fight for me and hit someone, all to make me feel better. The latter of the 2 there haven't literally happened, but I think there's a great solace in knowing that the people that you care about so much actually care a heck of alot about you too. So, to you all, YOU ARE RUDDY AMAZING, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WHO CARES AND HAS PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE THE PAST LITTLE WHILE. :)
Yes, there is a part of me that misses it all, but it's now in the back of my mind, and I am determined to keep it there. I will not let it affect my life, you will not ruin me.
Anyway, looking forward to a rest next week, with a bit of Ireland History revision, some kiosk work, and hopefully seeing some friends :) Looking forward to Rachael Smith's party tomorrow eve too.
THINGS ARE LOOKING MUCH ROSIER, MY FRIENDS :)
Much loveeeeeee xxxxx
Thursday, 27 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment