Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Move Along.

“move along, move along, just to make it through.”


It’s odd when you talk to someone and feel none of the emotions you once did towards them, and how actually they seem like a bit of a knob. But then, I think thats what your mind & heart make you feel and think, that the people that hurt you, even after you loved them, are bastards- all because they hurt you, like you never thought you could be hurt.


But it happens, and I know that this happens to many people. I know my life is completely irrelevant to anyone who may read this, but whatever :)


One day, you will fade into a distant memory. An experience. A feeling. An inaminate human being. A name that I won’t have spoken to in a long time.


I know this, and it will happen, maybe not all in one go, not now. But it will. I will move on, even more than I already have. I will find someone who doesn’t actually treat me badly half the time (as, looking back, I realise you did), someone who loves me and doesn’t care if I get emotional, won’t tell me to put on weight and get fatter, won’t ignore me, will understand that if you are supposedly in love with someone, you tell them that you love them, cos you know how important those three little words are to hear. Someone who will also work through any problems we may have, not keep it to themselves and try to solve it alone, because that never works, it takes two to tango, and two to make a relationship work.


All I ever did was love you, and you threw it back in my face. I feel proud to say that I did NOTHING wrong to you. If me simply loving you was too much for you to handle, then I am truly better off without you.


But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best”. -Marilyn Monroe, you are so right.


I’m actually pretty damn happy right now by the way :)
Rachael Smith's 18th on Friday was lovely, a beautiful, booze and kareoke filled evening with my favourite people in the world.

Laters lovers xx

1 comment:

  1. i love this.
    i dare someone to say you aren't mature, miss hemming ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete