Monday, 14 June 2010

American Idiot.

Well this weekend has shown me the idiotic nature of the American race.
I have had to put up with two American girls who decided that it’d be fun to make up things about an ex of their “English bestfriend Dan”. They added me and they proceeded to lie and try to make out that I added them like some creep (which I simply proved by showing them the email(?!), and then decide that I am not over him. It seems that it was all a game to them, a fun thing to do to make somone they’ve never met and never will’s life and feelings out to be something it isn’t, as this quote from their blog clearly shows :

“ive found it to be both amusing and epic win that i have the power to just walk right into somebody elses life and turn it up-side-down and shake the living hell out of it… or into it”

Seriously, who does that? Especially when they live in another bloody continent!! It’s only bothered me due to people who I’ve never met have made ridiculous assumptions about me, and anything that went on in my past relationship. And the other thing is that I don’t want Dan, but obviously I care about his welfare. I don’t want him to listen to two girls who he’s never met who went out of their way to basically bully me, his ex. I just don’t see what would make him want to associate with people who do that? People who seem to be a little crazy, wierd, and basically deranged. I am not a mean person, not atall, people who ACTUALLY KNOW ME OR HAVE MET ME know that, but I cannot find anything nice to say about vindictive, immature girls who have nothing better to do than be bitches and try and mess up people’s lives whom they will never meet, related to someone who they will never meet either. I don’t think people should have the right to do something like that.

And I know that these girls will probably read this, and think they’ve had another “epic win”, but is it really worth it? Perhaps have some decency and at least go and annoy people in your own country? And if he reads this, I am sorry if you like these people who you only know based on written word, but I hope you can see that what they have done is wrong, no-one should do that to anyone in any circumstance. I just hope you realise this and will listen to me. I don’t want you or love you. But I care for you, like anyone would after what we did have and share together for 15 months.

Sorry for the rant, but I think it’s fair to say it was needed.

Oh, and I love every single one of my friends, you are the people I love, admire and appreciate more than anything in the world :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment