Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Papillon.


Hello blog, it's been a while since I wrote a proper post, so here goes.
Firstly though, HOW GORGEOUS IS KATY PERRY?! Too gorgeous is the answer to that, share the beauty around eh, Katy?


I think the sun definitely makes everything seem better, just sitting at the beach with your friends and being able to wear skirts/shorts without tights makes the world a little bit nicer!


But other than that, I'm a bit daunted about how it's time to write personal statements and look at universities. I STILL feel like I'm not old enough to be thinking about this kinda stuff. It's a really big decision and time in life and if I'm honest I'm still a little bit scared of it all. But at the same time I'm looking forward to my future (if I can get there), I can't wait to live in the real world, but again, I'm still nervous about it, the security of schooling will go, and I'm not sure if I can handle that yet. BUT, I've still got another year before I actually totally get to that stage I suppose... BREATHE.


In other news, I'm in the running for Head Girl, and I'd really like to get it or even deputy, but I am very aware of how it can easily turn into a popularity contest, and lets face it, I've got no chance if that's the case. I have written a speech though, but it is just about THE cheesiest thing I've ever written! Bad times. On a different plus side in life, I'm getting there with my driving, so thats good :)


Everything else is rather good at the moment, mainly due to my friends, who never fail to make me smile. The only thing is that I still feel there's a void that needs to be filled. I do miss being loved, having the security and the happiness of that all. It doesn't bother me that much, but I notice that feeling lingering in the back of my mind now and then, and I'd quite like it to go away... any takers?! lol


Off on the Oxbridge trip tomorrow until Friday with Jade, Heidi, Stephen, Tom, Millard and Amyg. I'm really looking forward to having a bit of a jolly and a break from things. Lets hope the weather stays good for the rest of the week :)


Bye for now xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment