So, I love Fen and Hannah, and the photo above :)
Anywho, here are some things that I'd be pretty happy to have in my life right now:
- The feeling that I'm not going to be disappointed on the 19th of August (RESULTS DAY) and that I could plan my life a little bit better in the knowledge that I'll have decent grades, unlike now where I'm in a form of limbo, not knowing even what course or where I can think of applying to for University, based on the grades I get.
- A guy who would just be there for me. Recently I've noticed how much I miss not having a male figure in my life who makes me feel safe and happy. And by this I don't necessarily mean a boyfriend, just a guy who I can rely on a bit more than I can at the moment with most... Although don't get me wrong, I wouldn't say no to having a bit of romance in my life right now...
- A decent sense of style would be nice! even to look in the mirror at what I'm wearing and be like "Hey, you are looking okay today". Nothing amazing; no high-end fashion; not standing out. I don't want to look overdressed or anything, but just feeling that I look okay when I walk outside of my house and feel alright with how I look.
- To see my friends more. I can't drive yet, and I don't have enough money to get the bus the most of the time, and living in the back of beyond all adds up to never seeing anyone half as much as I'd like to. It really sucks, and I think its why I actually don't particularly like the summer holidays that much, because it means I barely get to see everyone I love.
OH WELL,
Life is never what you'd like it to be, is it?

No comments:
Post a Comment