Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Staring At The Sun.

My mum found something out today that really made me think. It made me think about how insignificant everything I've been feeling so down about is in comparison to whats going on for her. But it also made me realise how we all need to live life to the full, to not think "should I do something?" or "should I tell someone?", or worry about being let down or anything, because life isn't about waiting, you need to just go for it, because you never know when something is going to perhaps stop you from being able to do so.

So what if you get told "no"? or "I don't want to"?? Even though it will most probably hurt you for a while, you can then move on, onto the next thing you want to aim for. And maybe, just maybe, you going for it will surprise you, you will get what you longed to have.

Personally, this hasn't happened, being surprised by the outcome of something in a positive manner, but I decided today that I need to live a bit more. To tell people how I feel, even if it is just to be able to get over it. Time to live a little bit more vivaciously I think.

1 comment: