Thursday, 7 October 2010

Just The Way You Are


Well, I haven't blogged in a while, so at Heidi's request I shall do so now.
Firstly, the two photos on here, one is of Matt Smith, looking beyond gorgeous, wearing THE most amazing clothes! - any Matt Smith look-alikes hanging around the Hordle-Highcliffe area?! The second is what I would like, right now. It's what I need; a guy to hold me, make me feel safe, tell me I'm beautiful... blah blah blah, you get the idea. But anyway, yes, that is what I really could do with right now. I know that there aren't any guys in the world who would say the kind of things to me that Bruno Mars says in his song (just a little bit in love with that song at the moment (L) ) but it would be nice, eh? To be honest, I wouldn't expect someone to say those kind of sentiments, but even the odd "you are beautiful" or "I love you" wouldn't go amiss, and would definitely mean alot, as it would to anyone.
I think I'm currently in some form of limbo: I'm trudging through A-levels, doing okay; I'm doing things, but nothing particularly exciting; I want you, but I must be pretty invisible (or ugly) to you. Also, I think that until anything happens, no matter how small or big, but until that happens, I won't be able to move on. This then leads on to my constant lack of self-confidence, all of which isn't helped by this situation. I just don't know where to go from here.

Okay, my life isn't terrible, but it could be so much better, happier, easier right now. It's just in such a lull at the moment that it bores me. I won't be all doom and gloom though, I don't think you can be, my mum's circumstances have made me realise that more than anything of how you have to live life and be greatful for what you do have. On a positive note, I passed my driving test, so finally I now have the freedom to get to places, particularly out of the wastelands of Hordle. I also have the most amazing best friend that I could have ever wished for. These past few weeks have been really really lovely, especially as we've spent so much time together. I love you Rachel! I have a really good group of equally amazing people in my life too... mainly life is fine, good, great perhaps? But then there feels like there is something missing, a dull throbbing hole that doesn't subside....

WHAT TO DO?!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment