Monday, 8 November 2010

Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back.


Wow, it's November already?! God time flies. It's therefore under a month until my eighteenth, just over a month until mine and Fen's party, a month and a half or so 'til Christmas. Lots of things to look forward to, but as of yet I have not perked up the enthusiasm for them... I'm sure I will though.

So, Jenna told me to blog, I don't really have that much to say, but here's a few things I've noticed/realised/seen as important since the last blog:


  • I still love My Chemical Romance, and from the 3 songs that I've heard so far off of their new album, its sooooo much better than The Black Parade, much more like Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge or I Brought you the Bullets.... so yay :D I think Gerard Way's voice is amazing to be honest, and I don't care if you still think I'm a 'dirty emo' :L so hah :)

  • A Levels are, again, slowly killing me. History coursework is a bitch ( for example I had a word count of 2683, and spent an evening getting it down to 1926words- AHHHHHH) We never seem to do anything in Geoggers and English is fine and the Hamlet half has been really good, but annotating and talking about transcripts, you're having a laugh if you think that's something I want to waste my time doing. Oh god, and don't get me started on EPQ, absolutely no enthusiasm for it at the moment and I just can't be bothered really.

  • I dyed my hair red again, I'd forgotten how much I'd missed it :) and appaz it looks quite nice so that's pretty cool.

  • I most probably have some insecurity issues. And yes, I miss the fact that there is noone that makes my heart beat just that little bit faster, but what can you do eh, when you have a face like mine?!

  • Some people are very, VERY vacuous and I cannot be bothered to waste my time on them anymore.

  • Other people are bloomin' amazing and I genuinely don't know what I'd do without them. They manage to put up with me, and I can't thank them enough for that.

  • Oh yeah, HIGHCLIFFE CAN YOU HURRY UP AND SEND MY FUCKING UCAS APPLICATION OFF LIKE NOW, PLEASE?!?! ktnx.

So yeah, well done if you've succeeded in getting to this point in a particularly uninteresting blog. I promise that the next one I write will have some kind of moral or something like that anyway.


S'lates. x

2 comments:

  1. FEZZA.
    You have a beautiful life. Stop panicking, you're going to live it up, and be lvn lyf 2k10 soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Face like yours? ARE YOU MENTALLY CHALLENGED? I FULL ON LESBIANNE DUP WITH YOU TODAY. chin up, I love you xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete