Thursday, 24 February 2011

Hollow Crown.


Half term has been far too hectic already, and I am never going to get all the work done I need to do- especially my EPQ project which out of 5,000 words, I currently have a word document saved for the past 3 weeks that just has the title and nothing actually written. So that's going to go brilliantly well! During this break I've definitely not got the work/play balance right, but is it bad that I don't care? I mean, I feel wierd if I'm at home for too long recently, going out and seeing the ones I love makes me feel safe and happy. When I'm at home it all feels a bit oppressive and horrible. I must get out. - that's what my head says anyway. I have had a rather nice half term, having said that, spending it with a stunning selection of friends.


It'd also be nice if things could go right for once, that I could prove to myself that I can form decent relationships again, or that I don't just have a string of make-outs and then nothing more. I really like someone right now, but I feel like I've already blown that. It's almost like I've reverted back to when I was 14 or something, having no idea what to do, again, it's really wierd and unnerving.

Please can something go right for me? Ktnxbye.

1 comment:

  1. I know we're not very close anymore, but if you need a hand with anything you know where I am. Don't stress about your EPQ - eventually you'll force yourself to sit down and just get it done, honestly. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete