Tuesday, 8 February 2011

What It Feels Like.


"And all I need is someone to answer me.


I'm here to tell you, I need to tell myself.


You're caught up in your mind,


You've forgotten what it feels like,


To be loved


To be loved."




Other than the fact that I'm in love with this new We Are The Ocean song, it also sums up pretty much how I feel right now. I'd spent far too long looking for someone, and just when you stop looking, you find what was there all along. I am really happy (shock-horror, I know!), and I'm so pleased to say that I've found someone lovely, who really cares about me, who understands me. So really, everything's rather good in my love life :)


I am currently in a good state of mind. I am trying to get schoolwork done on time, trying to do things, and generally enjoy life. Matt, and my friends have helped this immensely and I'm ever so grateful to them for making me smile. I feel like some happy medium in the sense of closure with certain aspects of life are also in the process, so that's good too :)

In the past 2 weeks, I've witnessed 2 of my bestfriends respective relationships end, one ended it, the other was dumped, and yet I've begun one. It's strange how the world works sometimes. At the beginning of the year, I really didn't expect this to be the state of play for the 3 of our lives come the beginning of February. She is being so strong, and ending things was definitely the right thing to do, even though it's hurting her like hell. I just want to make sure she knows that things will be alright again, you just have to work through the pain and anguish I guess. And the other friend, he didn't deserve to be dumped in the way that he was, and I really hope he picks himself up, dusts himself off and strides back out into the world very soon. Both of them are amazing people, and I just want them to know that I love them and am here for them.

Only problem is that I don't want to go on to them about being happy, but I guess I can listen to them more and help them if I haven't got quite so many of my depressive emotions whirling around in my own head!

Anywho, to summarise, I'm pretty good at the moment thankyou, hence the lack of blogging- I swear it's much easier to blog when you have something to moan about or are feel down rather than when you're feeling happy!


S'lates.

No comments:

Post a Comment