
Its dawned on me this week about how I’m actually growing up! This may sound a bit silly, but, for example, I get my January exam results next Thursday, which count for 1/2 of my AS grade, which will be 1/4 of my overall A Level grade!
And yesterday some of my friends were going on about how they’ve already being looking up Open Days for Universities. I began panicking, I’d completely forgot that all of that is coming up very soon! In year 11 me and Stephen did a mass-ordering of Uni prospectuses, but since then I’d pushed it all to one side and probably tried to blot it out of my mind about how I needed to think about all of that. So, last night I perused various university websites and wrote down the open days for the ones I liked the sound of. I’ve got 9 that I particularly like at the moment, so thats gonna be a heck of alot of going around the country looking at places, and probably hearing the same stuff about how amazing they supposedly are. The 9 are: Exeter, Southampton, Bristol, Winchester, Cardiff, Reading, Warwick, Hertfordshire, Cambridge (the last one being a far-fetched idea, but nonetheless, it’s still there right now)
Lots is going on right now too: Spring is finally attempting to shine through the cold weather- the day when I don’t have to wear a coat out I will be rather happy; I have a ridiculous amount of English coursework which seems to have crept out of nowhere and various drafts are needed to be done; life in general seems so busy, never having time to see everyone that I love.
Ah well, I guess this is all about growing up… AHHHH!
xxxx
Ps- The photo is totally unrelated, I just adore Florence Welch!

No comments:
Post a Comment