Wednesday, 17 March 2010

She Will Be Loved.


This blog post will be MUCH more cheerful than the previous one, for I have finished wallowing in self-pity and have moved on to a much better mindset.
Yes, I am retaking 2 modules, which is going to be hell, but hopefully will pay off... and at least this way I will never have the "What if I'd retaken that" thought lingering around.
Oh, and on the French front, I finally seem to be getting somewhere and improving! *cheers*. I did my best AS Level essay by a long shot this past week, and it is nice to think that you aren't a complete failure at a subject and there may be some hope still glimmering in the background.

A few minutes ago I remembered the brilliance that is Maroon 5, and have subsequently been listening to their songs, and yes, I know all the words to every song. Songs About Jane came out in 2002- meaning I was about 10 when I first bought the album. I, of course didn't truly understand the meanings of the lyrics I knew so well, but it's odd listening to them years on and having memories and emotions that actually relate to the lyrics.

The title of this post, other than that it's a Maroon 5 song, is about me and me being loved.
I've been with my boyfriend for 14 months today, which is a crazy thought. It really doesn't seem that long, but then again it feels like things have always been this way, that I've always been with him, like its meant to be. I won't go all slushy and mushy here, and I know that things can change, but right now I am in love. Even saying it brings a little smile to my face :) (L)

Anyway, to sum up this post, I am feeling rather content with life.
G'night. xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment