So, basically, I got a bit bored of History notes and wrote this failed attempt at a poem. I don't care though, I know it's bad, but that's partly the point, as it's for the sentiment...
Hold my hand and take me away,
To the place where I want to stay,
For when I am with you,
Nothing else matters.
Even when I’m about to break,
And had just about all I can take,
You are there for me,
Holding me tight.
When you kiss my forehead,
Or we snuggle up on a bed,
I couldn’t feel happier,
I feel safe.
And when you smile,
I can’t help but dream for a while,
When I look into your eyes,
I see love.
All the little things we do,
That are special to just me and you,
Makes me realise how lucky I am,
Being with you.
Sunday, 21 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

thats so cute!
ReplyDelete