I felt the need to blog, and Jenna told me that I should, so I am.
We were discussing how there are no men around, none that fill our wants and desires in the opposite sex. But what would I want I hear you say, well: tall; mid-length messy brown or ginger hair (the type you can see yourself running your fingers through); good dress sense, kinda "indie I suppose"; a guy who looks like he could be in a band; even better, someone who's musical; who would always be there no matter what; to look after me if I was upset; spontaneous; romantic; fun; a little bit nerdy; nice cheekbones; who appreciates music, culture and history; who would make a tit out of themselves to show you how much they love you; write you little notes or randomly send you texts proclaiming how much they love you; who would go on walks or roadtrips; someone who hugs amazingly (those kind of hugs that make you feel SO safe and like anything else going on in the world isn't important at that moment in time; being Welsh and French is also a bonus...
I could go on but I should be writing History notes!
But yes, I'd quite like to know where people find their "one". I know I'm only seventeen and that I've got my whole life ahead of me to find someone like that, but right now, I'd quite like to find and be with someone who atleast lives up to some of the unachieveable qualities I desire. Or, just someone who will make me smile really.
Sunday, 4 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment