
Bonjour,
Firstly, how RIDICULOUSLY GORGEOUS is Johnny Depp?! I've always thought/known this, but when I watched Public Enemies with Jenna yesterday the 1930's attire particularly made me swoon. And I don't care that he's 47, I still would!
I randomly decided that I'm going to write a list of things I've worked out/realised so far this year:
- Trust your instincts: If you feel like something may be turning negatively into something else, think about changing things or ending things, don't lie to yourself and think that things will work out, if you feel that something needs to end, be the first to end it. (Really should have listened to myself here, heh)
- It's okay to be upset: It's part of the process of moving on. If you've felt so low, feeling happy again will feel so much better.
- Sometimes, it's just not worth it: don't try to make something out of something that isn't there anymore. Also, if you don't agree with someone, put your point across, but don't make a fuss over it.
- Failure can be a good thing- but only if you're prepared to move on from it and channel that dissappointment into success. It should give you the drive to strive for success.
- Being happy and comfortable about who you are is hard. Especially after all your confidence is shattered. Family and close friends are the best way to help this though.
- Your friends are always there for you, your true ones that is. If they aren't prepared to listen to you go on about your problems and emotions for bloody ages, then they aren't good friends. I'm lucky to know that I have friends who will always be in my life, who love me and care for me, as I feel towards them.
- Listening to bands/artists/songs that you've forgotten about but used to love is brilliant. Namely in the past week for me this has been Taking Back Sunday, Rooster, We Are Scientists, Maximo Park & Stevie Wonder.
- LIVE LIFE: MAKE MISTAKES, HAVE FUN, BE SILLY, BE SENSIBLE, TAKE RISKS, HAVE QUIET TIMES, HAVE LOUD TIMES. BE HAPPY.

Bonjour. Depp is indeed gorgeous.
ReplyDelete