FINALLY, this school year has ended. Bye bye year 12- where on earth did the past year go?! I'm really looking forward to the summer now, even the dullness of work as it means atleast I won't be quite as poor! Hoping to spend the next few weeks with the people I love.
Something that would be quite nice would be a summer romance, but like thats going to happen!... one can only dream.
So, highlights of the past week:
- The FLLA trip Fri/Sat- Year 9's are terrible. Well, the majority of them were. But other than that, it was good fun, and we were LOVIN LYF 2K10 ;) Big love to Jenna and Jade.
- Moors Valley on Monday- the kids trail wasn't as fun as first expected, but on the other hand the play park with the tyre swings and the death slide was just as amazing as it was when I was 5, although at the age of 17 we all appeared to be somewhat more wreckless than ever before! It was a really relaxing and fun day all in all though. It was nice to have no worries and to wonder around the forest and lie on the grass. Had such a laugh with Caroline, Lucy, Amy, Jenna.Asya, Fenella, Tom T, Martin etc :)
- (Still Monday, but what'evs.) I WAS REUNITED WITH THE BEAUTIFUL MISS REBECCA AMY JENMAN (L) Hells to the yeah is all I have to say on this matter.
- Wednesday= LONDON- I love London. Even though I hate the claustrophobia of the city, I actually love the Georgian/Victorian grand houses, and the idea that you can find whatever you want in one area. The trip kinda made me contemplate applying to a London Uni?! Oh, I don't know. But anyway, we went to Covent Garden, which was cool, then went to see Sister Act, which was AMAZING. The singing, acting, dancing, storyline, even the set was fantastic. Loving Asya, Fen and Tom for making my day particularly lovely :)
- Thursday, today, the last day of year 12- Party Games. After Eights, Crackers (which are DISGUSTING, especially when you eat them at high speeds), Cardboard boxes, Ball(yes, not egg) and spoon race, Cheesy disco music, oh, and some nom. = good times.
A pretty nice week, I think you'll agree. And tomorrow I'm going to Bournemouth with my lovely friends to see TOY STORY 3! And then going crabbing with the bestest. I do love my life sometimes :)
xxxxx
ps- My dear Heidi, I will write a blog about you, but I'm waiting til I feel that it is the right moment ;) But I'm totally looking forward to another Hid & Hembum cinema experience tomorrow...

No comments:
Post a Comment