Saturday, 15 January 2011

In The Mourning.


"I absolutely love you.


How we met was purely by fate.


How we fell in love was truly a fairy tale.


My eyes could not help but daze into yours.


Where time with you was pleasant, no, god-like.


My heart was racing the first time I hugged you.


My heart melted.


Slow, but surely, I knew I'd never be able to be without you.


I know our love will be able to last.


You never gave up on me- I'm so glad you didn't.


I've never felt so loved in all my life.


Most importantly, I'm still so madly in love with you.


You always get me so excited, but thats another story.


I love you so much, Sarah, you are my everything."


IDON'TCAREIDON'TCAREIDON'TCAREIDON'TCAREICAN'TCAREISHOULDN'TCAREIMUSTN'TCAREIDOCARE.
I need to see you, to prove to myself that I do not care anymore. Until that happens, this will still be at the back of my mind. A problem unresolved. Friendship is all I ask for. Is that such a hard thing to ask from you?

No comments:

Post a Comment